Lippert Control Panel 2018 Landmark Jacks only

CDN

B and B
Hello,

Doing the PDI on our new coach last Saturday I noted the new Lippert control panel for the Levelling System. Looks like this is the bare bones system just to run the jacks in manual mode. Does anyone use this with bluetooth or wifi? Menu doesn't seem to have either feature.

Thank you

Brian

AnthonyA

Hello,

Doing the PDI on our new coach last Saturday I noted the new Lippert control panel for the Levelling System. Looks like this is the bare bones system just to run the jacks in manual mode. Does anyone use this with bluetooth or wifi? Menu doesn't seem to have either feature.

Thank you

Brian
I have the 2018 Phoneix and it is just bare bones on the Lippert system, no wifi, no blue tooth either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

danemayer

I don't have the new system, but I've heard the inside control panel has additional function for the levelup. Can you verify that? Maybe snap 1 or 2 pics.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
My 2018 Landmark Lippert Control Panel for the level up system is outside in my basement storage bay and is the only way to control my jacks. It has an LED screen, but no ability for wifi or bluetooth. Our landmark does not have the LED panel inside the coach like I see on the 2019's. We just have switches inside.

Rod

jbeletti

What feature-set the LCI control system will have is a function of your actual build date. Landmark has been transitioning to LCI's One Control system.

On the production line, the transition occurs over a period of months. This means that some coaches with this system has a feature-set that is different from other coaches down the timeline.

No one on this forum has that timeline vs. feature-set.

Heartland Customer Service, by your VIN, might know what capability your specific unit will have.