Lipperts adjustments

Routemaster

Referring to Lippert's page 16 Fig 1 and nuts A,B to move the room out to shut off to the wall.
I have undone both nuts move them back pressed the out button and no movement sounds like that is the end of the stroke.
Does this mean that the outward stop on the piston is the limit switch for the out?
It looks then I might have to drop the gear pack move the room out and re install the pack.
On closure the top seals are smashed, something is wrong on the closure got to be hitting harder. I did adjust the slide and get plumb inside not that 1 1/4" gap at the top.
Are the cylinders the same lengths as room size? If so I would have to balance it out, also this slide is 1/2" deeper TV end to fridge end have balance that out 50/50 I suppose.
Make sense?
Thanks.
Den.

danemayer

I haven't had to do this myself, but if I understand the instructions below, there should be a set of jam nuts on each end of the piston. The outside set is adjusted for where you want the slide to stop on when retracting. The inside set, probably above the coroplast, is for how far out the slide extends.

The manual also references a separate adjustment to equalize side-to-side.

Lippert Slide Room adjust in out.JPG