liquid water softner

happycampernc

I have a question. Is fabric softner and liquid water softner the same thing? If it is then we could use it this weekend since it'll most likely be our last weekend out until next spring.

bowtorc

No, they are not the same. You can find liquid water softner at grocery stores and usually mad by Calgon. When you find it get several bottles. All stores do not carry it. Also try hardware stores.

Good luck

happycampernc

Thanks. I really did know. Unfortunately Food Lion doesn't carry it. Not sure if the local hardware store does or not.

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Fabric softner is liquid wax. pour some in a cup and let the water evaporate and you end up with a cup of wax..... Hmmm wonder if you could make candles like this.

Ever wonder why towels don't soak up as much water as they once did when new or T shirts don't seem to breath as well...... It's because you waxed your clothes and towels... now ya know.

Shadowchek

Fabric softner is liquid wax. pour some in a cup and let the water evaporate and you end up with a cup of wax..... Hmmm wonder if you could make candles like this.

Ever wonder why towels don't soak up as much water as they once did when new or T shirts don't seem to breath as well...... It's because you waxed your clothes and towels... now ya know.

Thanks for the info I was always curious about that just never enough to research it and now I don't have to. Is this the general info forum or what? I am going to stop googling things I am just going to come to this website and punch in what I want to know in search. Heartland owners are smart people lol. We will even make an exeption for PJ and a few others.

Greg