Lithium 2714 Tie Downs

Hinch

I bought a Lithium 2714 specifically to include our motorcycles on camping trips. Although we've been camping a couple time, I haven't put the bikes into the trailer yet, because the tie downs are in the wrong places, and there are too few of them. At the far rear of the trailer there are two tiedowns placed about 6 inches forward from the ramps edge, and then there are two more about five feet ahead of those, further into the trailer floorspace. There's one more, on the right side of the floor much further forward, for a total of five. The problem is the rear two pairs of tiedowns are too close together -- my BMW R1250RT is about 7 feet long, so that five foot spacing is way off, since you need the front tiedown straps pulling the bike forward while the rear two hold it back in tension. I have no idea what that single front tiedown is supposed to do -- it's useless as is. It doesn't look like adding a few tiedown points is a hard task, but I wonder if I'm missing something. Is this a factory error? Also this is my first post! :D

Nflames98

Mine is built the same way. Their is another tie down at the front but it gets covered by the slide out. It doesn’t make any sense.

Hinch

Mine is built the same way. Their is another tie down at the front but it gets covered by the slide out. It doesn’t make any sense.
Time to break out the hole saw and install about four new tiedowns, I guess. I'll call the dealership but I think I already know what the answer will be.