LM 365 Lighted Sign - Order Form

jbeletti

How to follow-up on LM 365 Lighted Sign orders

Okay - I have the process. I've added it to post #1 of this thread as well.

How do I follow-up on my order if it's been more than 5 weeks since I emailed it in?

Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 and ask for Brenda Arms. She coordinates the sign orders. She can confirm receipt of your order and track down the status if needed.

TxCowboy

Re: How to follow-up on LM 365 Lighted Sign orders

Do we have to have our last name on the sign? I really would prefer the name we've given the RV to be on the sign, rather than a sign that says "The Smiths".

I assume that the word "The" will still appear on the sign which still works for us.

Jim, is it possible to have the sign read something else?

jbeletti

Do we have to have our last name on the sign? I really would prefer the name we've given the RV to be on the sign, rather than a sign that says "The Smiths".

I assume that the word "The" will still appear on the sign which still works for us.

Jim, is it possible to have the sign read something else?

I'm sorry but I don't know the answer. I suggest you put on the order form, what you want it to say.

TxCowboy

I'm sorry but I don't know the answer. I suggest you put on the order form, what you want it to say.

Thanks, Jim. I'll do that and provide feedback in this forum as to the results.

Ann&Ted

We finally received our sign about 1 week ago. It took about 5 or 6 weeks. Definitely follow up with Brenda if you have not received your sign.

dpclapham

Thanks, Jim. I'll do that and provide feedback in this forum as to the results.

We were wondering the same thing Jeff & Laurie. Were you able to find out anything from Heartland and/or Brenda as to whether or not we can customize the sign with either our location or another saying? Thanks. Paul

TxCowboy

We were wondering the same thing Jeff & Laurie. Were you able to find out anything from Heartland and/or Brenda as to whether or not we can customize the sign with either our location or another saying? Thanks. Paul

Sent an email to Brenda with the text we wanted on the sign and there was not problem. The little "The" will still appear in the upper left hand corner of the sign but we just covered it up with black duct tape (on the inside of the sign) and it looks great. The light is normally blue in color but ours was damaged so we replaced it with a white LED light which we already had.

Here's the sign BEFORE we taped up the "The" portion.

Uno Mas sign.jpg

Mburtsvt

Well I had them do my sign without the “the”. Came out fine. I would have deleted the “ LM365” at the bottom had I known. I just made sure that I put it on the order form - do not add “the” to the top. This is how it came out.

Of course I will have to replace he LED’s. I broke them the first time I tried to light the sign. I’m going with a different color.

P.S. - It’s a reference to Jimmy Buffett fans - FINS UP - all.

IMG_1195.jpg

Fulltimers

We, too would have the LM365 left off had we known. The other issue was the power supply cord was too short so I bought an extension but it makes the sign stick out at the bottom. Still looking for a 90 degree USB plug to fit. But it works for now.

jbeletti

We, too would have the LM365 left off had we known. The other issue was the power supply cord was too short so I bought an extension but it makes the sign stick out at the bottom. Still looking for a 90 degree USB plug to fit. But it works for now.

Here's one.
usb.jpg

Fulltimers

That is perfect, thanks. Have a great day and God Bless!!!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I changed my my led light strip out inside the sign to multi color lights to match the light strip under my rig. I did have to change out the plug to a full 12v plug to get it to work right.

The copy and paste from my phone is not working
I try from home
If you go my index and look at the links on #11
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

how do you display the sign? Got ours and have no idea what to do

On the door side of your Landmark, above the baggage door, there should be a black bracket and below the bracket, a USB outlet. That's where it hangs and plugs in.

jjwink

LM 365 Lighted Sign

The leds on our 365 sign have quit working. Has anyone replaced theirs? If so how? That is a really short piece of led.

Mburtsvt

Re: LM 365 Lighted Sign

The leds on our 365 sign have quit working. Has anyone replaced theirs? If so how? That is a really short piece of led.

Just about everyone has replaced the LED's... You can get replacement on Amazon. I used a 2.5 foot string with a USB plug at the end for around $10.