Logic Blue Tech (Level-Mate Pro & Power-Mate Pro)

avvidclif

I have been using the Level-Mate Pro (iPhone) for several years to level my rv and am very satisfied with it. To me it's easier than the Auto Level, just my personal opinion. Today it showed the battery level to be low so being lazy I went to the internet to find out which battery it uses (CR-2032). I found it now has a brother called Power-Mate Pro. It controls devices operated by a 12v rocker switch. Hmmmm. Thinking about it I realized I have 2 slides and 3 awnings that would be eligible candidates. The software can control up to 7 devices. I like this idea, no more looking out the door to check on progress of an awning, In or Out. Or running the slides, In or Out, while standing beside them. I realize some of the fancier RV's have a remote control for this but not mine. Being able to retrofit it and use my iPhone to control it is great.

https://logicbluetech.com/

Not affiliated with usual disclaimer

Typical for me I read the user manual after posting. It seems you have to have 1 Power-Mate Pro in your unit per device. At $150 each it could get expensive.