Lookin' for a home for my RV

Draco Dog

New members to the Ft. Worth, Texas area. Looking for a "home" for my Big Horn RV. Anyone know of a nice, quiet, RV park to "settle in"? OR, maybe how to find one? Cost is a big issue for right now. Thanks, cheri

danemayer

If Santo isn't too far, you might try Coffee Creek RV Resort. It's about 50 miles from center of Fort Worth, west on I20. They have a pretty low monthly rate. There's also another park a few miles north of I20 and 281. When we have rallies there, most people shop in Mineral Wells.

Hunter11

I don't know what your budget is but we found Treetops RV Park in Arlington to be very nice and quiet. We have some friends that live a couple of miles from the park and we use it when we go visit them.

scottyb

We have stopped overnight on two occasions at Cowtown RV. It is on I-20 about 2 mi west of where i-20 and i-30 split. It seemed pretty well managed and has a lot of full-timers.

Lou_and_Bette

Draco, we spend a couple of months each year at the Texan RV Ranch in Mansfield on 287. They have a fair monthly rate and are nice people.