Looking at Road warrior toy hauler 375RW

Bowtiebug

Hello,
I’m looking at purchasing a 375RW and have a 2022 Chevy 2500HD with 6’9” bed , I currently have a B&W turnover ball hitch and wondering if I can use a standard B&W companion hitch or do I need a sliding hitch.

Been RV’ing 35 years and have a CDL drove trucks several years, currently have an open range lite 2410RL and upgrading to a toy hauler.

Hopefully some real world experience answers, it appears the camper is notched to clear.

Thanks in advance..

Attachments

• E125F41E-7413-407A-91BC-47E0F34526DF.jpeg
    E125F41E-7413-407A-91BC-47E0F34526DF.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 10

jude

Hello,
I’m looking at purchasing a 375RW and have a 2022 Chevy 2500HD with 6’9” bed , I currently have a B&W turnover ball hitch and wondering if I can use a standard B&W companion hitch or do I need a sliding hitch.

Been RV’ing 35 years and have a CDL drove trucks several years, currently have an open range lite 2410RL and upgrading to a toy hauler.

Hopefully some real world experience answers, it appears the camper is notched to clear.

Thanks in advance..
I have a 375 with a companion hitch but I do have long bed have a 100gal tank that is about 3 inches higher than the bed . No problem at all . Look at t cargo weight on the 375 if I had paid attention I would not get it water fuel large refrigerator propane doesn’t leave much for toys

sengli

After RV shopping over and over....through the years the only thing I came away with is the toy haulers are a lot heavier than anything out there. Even if similar in size to your previous RV. I know heartland uses the 88 degree type cap on all the larger fivers.