Looking for 5 seat reclining couch Cyclone 4200

bnsparker

We bought a used 2017 Cyclone 4200 last year and the previous owners had thrown away the 5 seat reclining couch when we went to pick it up (it was peeling and they thought they were doing us a favor). Since then I have been wanting to purchase one even if it’s peeling (I’ll have it recovered). A few months ago I finally bought one from RecPro and it started having problems the day we got it. One recliner didn’t work out of the box, multiple pull cables broke off within two months and every single piece has had seams come apart and ruined. We’ve owned it since March and replaced every piece at least once and we finally said no more. So now I’m back to looking for a new one bought from a business or from someone who bought a new camper and wants to remove it. Or I would even be happy with buying one that’s peeling that somebody is getting rid of and I’ll recover it. Has anybody found any new from anybody but RecPro? I went to Thomas Payne’s website and when I click “buy now” it takes me to Amazon and they’re not there. I really want a 5 seat reclining sofa, but I’ll consider a 4 seater if I can’t find a 5 seater. Anybody had any luck with this?

david-steph2018

bnsparker

Thank you! We are in Virginia for the next three months (travel nurse), but I am going to see what they have. I’m assuming those aren’t places that ship, but maybe I can take an assignment that way. I’m so frustrated that I haven’t been able to find anything in a year.

david-steph2018

Thank you! We are in Virginia for the next three months (travel nurse), but I am going to see what they have. I’m assuming those aren’t places that ship, but maybe I can take an assignment that way. I’m so frustrated that I haven’t been able to find anything in a year.
They do ship, we have had items shipped to us before. But what would the cost be, probably a little costly. But if they have one, from Virgina to Goshen is a short run!!!

david-steph2018

We will be up there in the area about August 7th, I am planning on going to Bontrager's and the others. I can look to see if they have anything in stock.

bnsparker

If they ship, that’s awesome. I know it will be expensive, but I am going to call them tomorrow. Thank you!

RATFINK

We bought a used 2017 Cyclone 4200 last year and the previous owners had thrown away the 5 seat reclining couch when we went to pick it up (it was peeling and they thought they were doing us a favor). Since then I have been wanting to purchase one even if it’s peeling (I’ll have it recovered). A few months ago I finally bought one from RecPro and it started having problems the day we got it. One recliner didn’t work out of the box, multiple pull cables broke off within two months and every single piece has had seams come apart and ruined. We’ve owned it since March and replaced every piece at least once and we finally said no more. So now I’m back to looking for a new one bought from a business or from someone who bought a new camper and wants to remove it. Or I would even be happy with buying one that’s peeling that somebody is getting rid of and I’ll recover it. Has anybody found any new from anybody but RecPro? I went to Thomas Payne’s website and when I click “buy now” it takes me to Amazon and they’re not there. I really want a 5 seat reclining sofa, but I’ll consider a 4 seater if I can’t find a 5 seater. Anybody had any luck with this?
Good luck getting the old couch out to start with. I can’t even reach in to undo the screws that are only 3/4 of the way tight in ours. We were going to recover ours as it is pealing. Impossible to put covers over the couch without removing. One lady said she recovered hers without removing….”NOT” you can not even get your hands in to put covers on let alone tie off ties.

Attachments

• IMG_1930.png
    IMG_1930.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3