Looking for feedback on Cyclone 3513 & Torque 345

Ren

Hello everyone,

Just joined this forum to do some research on the brand. We had a 2011 Montana High Country for about 3 years and sold it a few years ago. We are currently saving our pennies for a new truck and 5er.

I am currently looking at the Cyclone 3513 and the Torque 345. I do like the kitchen and full body paint option on the cyclone as that was my peeve about the Montana, It seemed no matter what I did I could not stop the stickers from peeling and the front cap from oxidizing. This is with keeping it covered, washed and waxed...everything i knew to do!

Feel free to IM me both GOOD and Bad stories, as it seems the internet is full of bad stories, but I really want to hear GOOD stories. I feel SO FORTUNATE to be able to have kinda been there done that a bit with the Montana, and we had awesome luck with it, no major problems, no leaks, everything just worked as it should have... id really like to get lucky like that again!

Thanks for having the site up for people to do their homework!

Ren

jimtoo

Re: Hello

Hi Ren,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some info from our members soon. Heartland has been very good with customer support.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you in a Heartland unit.

Jim M

MCTalley

Seems like 2011 was a bad year for fifth wheel finishes. Every "my front cap has faded" post I've ever seen was for 2011 model year fivers, especially those with gray colored caps. I think a lot of caps were gelcoated instead of painted (someone correct me on this if I'm wrong) that year for multiple manufacturers.

danemayer

When ordering our 2011 Landmark, DW and I had a number of discussions about full body paint and whether it was worth the extra $. It has been worth it. After 7 years it still looks great and has required very little maintenance.

cablanken

Not sure if you've already made your decision or not but I just posted about the differences between the Torque 345 and the Cyclone 3513 in the General Discussion area. My post also compared these to the Edge 351 model since it shares the same floor plan, frame, etc. We decided to go with the Edge model as it was 'in-between' the Torque and Cyclone versions.