looking for MPG in the Seattle area

Hello all, I am new to this forum, I am looking for a MPG in the Seattle area. I tried to contact someone who had a 185t for sale, but I dont' know if or how they respond and how to them. If anyone knows of a dealer who has MPG's, I would like to trade in my Jayco 23B ultra lite, other someone who is interested in selling there MPG please let me know.

Thank

ddh

jimtoo

Hi ddh,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners forum and hopefully to the family.

Don't know if this is the one you tried to contact, but there is an email address you need to use listed. If it is and you have not heard from them, you might contact Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032. They might be able to give you the location of any still on dealers lots in your area.

Jim M

bigmaho

I had to go to South Dakota to buy my 181. Found a great dealer though. Try Green Star RV in Rapid City, they had a few MPG's left after I bought mine. It's worth the drive.

kb0zke

We've got ours for sale. See the Classifieds on the main Heartland Owners Forum page.

Link to for sale thread. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/33309-2012-mpg-181-for-sale?p=264506&highlight=#post264506

Last edited by a moderator:

kb0zke

jimtoo thanks for adding the link. That Classified section doesn't get the attention it should because it is so new.

jimtoo

That Classified section doesn't get the attention it should because it is so new.

It's not very new,,, "Items for Sale" thread was started 07-10-2007. Post are soft deleted when we are notified, or the post reaches 1 year old, or moved to the sold items area when sold.

Jim M

wdk450

Sounds like you are going to have to look beyond the Seattle area. I would like to suggest 2 large dealers on the Pacific Coast to contact: Guaranty in Junction City, Oregon (they show 1 2011 used MPG 185), and See Grins RV in Gilroy, Ca. (they show new MPG 185's in stock).