Loss of power to one circuit

JD7

Good day! 2016 RW 420. New to me. Had bulb out on light fixture over my kitchen island. Went to replace bulb, tripped surge protector coming from my house. Reset, now no power to that fixture, the touchpad in the garage, the led switch under living room TV or the CO2 detector below that leading into the garage. Checked all breakers, fuses (pulled each one), all fuses in basement, power to all breakers in battery compartment. What am I missing? Driving me nuts!! Thanks in advance for any insight!!

CoveredWagon

Good day! 2016 RW 420. New to me. Had bulb out on light fixture over my kitchen island. Went to replace bulb, tripped surge protector coming from my house. Reset, now no power to that fixture, the touchpad in the garage, the led switch under living room TV or the CO2 detector below that leading into the garage. Checked all breakers, fuses (pulled each one), all fuses in basement, power to all breakers in battery compartment. What am I missing? Driving me nuts!! Thanks in advance for any insight!!
Does the surge protector show you any codes.

TrailCreek

Check for broken or loose wires at the fixture or if no power at the fixture, try to Chek back upstream.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JD7

JD7

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. Two different issues were found with the help of a Klein tracer. Found another fuse panel hidden in the upper cabinet in the garage. And also found a severed wire in the entertainment cabinet.