Louisville Rally

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
The DW and I drove over to Louisville today to check out the Good Sam Rally.
Being very much in the Newbie category we had no idea what to expect. We found it very much worthwhile!
The people were all very friendly and took lots of time answering our novice questions. It was 90+ degrees outside and surprisingly cool inside the convention hall
I found a 1/2 off admission coupon on their website too www.therally.com/louisville
If you're in the area it's an enjoyable way to spend a day!

gasman

Camp Socializer
We been to many of the Good Sam rallies and they are a lot of fun and very educational. If you really want to have a great time, join the Heartland Owners Club if you haven't already and attend the chapter rallies. They are much smaller and more relaxed. You will meet the finest people who are all willing to answer questions and visit, and visit. Did I mention that they like to visit?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes, the Heartland Rally was great! You can't go for a walk around the park though, every other rig you have to stop and visit! If you do any outdoor projects, you're sure to have supervision! :eek:

We really enjoyed it, and now in Cody we get to spend more time with these great folks at the Wyoming Chapter Rally.

Join the club, you won't regret it. :)