Mackinaw City Mill Creek campground

jayc

Legendary Member
We made it into the Mackinaw City Mill Creek campground last night in time to see and hear the thunderstorm that came through. I walked around a bit this morning and saw a Landmark and a Bighorn and when I came back I updated my HOP and found another couple that show to be here. I sent them a PM and hope to hear from them.

mlburst1

Jay,

It was a pleasure meeting you today - unfortunately, we're heading home tomorrow after a great month long tour of Michigan.

Mike

hcriddle

Sue,

Go to the "Tools" section on the top bar and click on Heartland Owners Position. It will take you to a map with all the Heartland owners positions. At the top of the map click on the "Add/Edit your position and enter the info in the blanks.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
I have tried just that but not getting good results. Will try again and see what happens.

hogan

I just checked to see if my position at home in Tupelo, Mississippi was indicated. What I see is a sort of shadow figure in the right spot but not the nice green indicator that everyone else has. Can anyone shed some light on how I might have caused this?

hogan

Thanks Jay, but when I click on the pin figure; it looks more like a little tornado but hard to see. Will explore some more.

hogan

Porthole, I think you are right; maybe then I could find myself on the map. I think I am following the instructions, but does not seem to work like it did in the past.