master bedroom mattress options

scottknight1

We just bought a 2016 big horn 35' 3160el... any tips to make the mattress more comfortable? add a topper? switch to a regular queen? thx

4dollars

We just bought another 8" Park Meadow Pocketed Coil RV Mattress II from Mattress Insider for our Big County, and we love it. We like the coil springs over the Memory Foam mattress. I also have a smaller trailer that I use for work and put the same mattress in it about 2 years ago, and it's still comfortable.

SLO

My vote, Wilderness RV Mattress. We like it. What works for us may not be good for you though. We liked it so much we bought one for our spare bedroom. Our mattress at home is a Sleep Number though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MTPockets

We just bought a 2016 big horn 35' 3160el... any tips to make the mattress more comfortable? add a topper? switch to a regular queen? thx
So many options.... we bought a 3" topper at Sam's club thinking if that didn't work we would buy some type of new mattress... the topper worked great.

Oregon_Camper

We tried a mattress topper from Costco and it just didn't give us the comfort we were hoping for. Then we put in a Denver Mattress....we LOVE it!!

Here is a video I did 4 years ago and we are still sleeping on this Denver Mattress and 4 year later, it is just as comfortable as the day we installed it.

mlpeloquin

Had an air mattress in the Big Horn and loved it. It went with the Big Horn. We now have a Denver Mattress in out SOB. Love it. Check out Oregon Campers Blog and reviews of products. I do when I need something and never have been disappointed. His Pre Delivery Inspection Document is one of the best you will ever find.