Max TV Weight in Pioneer BH270

timp80

Hi,I just purchased a new Pioneer BH270. I am getting ready to hang a TV up in the entertainment center and was wondering if anyone had any idea on what a safe overall weight of tv would be to hang on the wall. Any feedback would be very appreciated...Thanks!

jimtoo

HI timp80,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other Pioneer owners will jump in soon with some good info for you.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

WBG

WBGavin
We have a 50" Sony and it must weigh about 40 lbs. Just get a heavy enough bracket and FIND the studs.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hi,I just purchased a new Pioneer BH270. I am getting ready to hang a TV up in the entertainment center and was wondering if anyone had any idea on what a safe overall weight of tv would be to hang on the wall. Any feedback would be very appreciated...Thanks!

Most of your newer LED flat screen TV's are super light.

More important would be what size will fit in the opening provided!

Older LCD flat screens are heavy, so if that is what you are thinking of mounting you'd be much better off buying a new LED TV.

I have a 32" Vizio LED Smart TV in my Prowler...maybe 8-10 pounds tops!

ProwlerNewTV-P2171727.jpg

My old Vizio 32" LCD weighed almost 40 pounds!

It was way too heavy to mount in the RV...