You all have been great. Thanks for the comments. Here's a few of the issues we've had. Nothing too bad - but just the way it is
1) bedroom AC making a racket - mounting studs needed tightening
2) brace for the party deck missing
3) holes for the three season room needed foaming. Upper left and right corners
4) under belly filing with water - apparently attaching the rear shower trap is optional
5) mini fridge is CRAZY loud. Had to disconnect. I'll take it up with the manufacturer
6) shutoff valve for ice maker leaked bad - dealer couldn't fix before we left. On my to do list.
7) loft ladder unusable - I'll be building the one in prior threads.
8) rear party deck rail - one section is bent / new one coming.
9) gotta ditch the table tops - moving them is a royal pain.
None of this is putting me off - the coach is the bomb. We love it.