Memorial Day Weekend!

J

Jeff

Hello Everyone:

Brenda and I will be heading out shortly for our Long Summer Jaunt in the Golden Gate.

We're heading south for awhile and will be updating the adventures section with hopefully some good stuff and maybe even another Landmark or Big Horn Siting! There's enough of them out there now, should start seeing them around.

Brenda and Me both hope everyone has a SAFE and Happy Weekend, wherever you may be going or maybe just staying home.

Keep us up to date on your adventures too.

You all take care.

Stay Tuned, More to Come!

Jeff & Brenda

Tom of Ypsi

Hope your and your family have a happy and safe trip. I am leaving tomorrow morning and coming back Tuesday. Should avoid all of the traffic the I can just sit back and watch everyone else set up and it sounds like it will be in the rain AGAIN.

J

Jeff

Thanks Tom:

Hope you have a good weekend too. I see the rain coming AGAIN! I don't mind cool springs, but this is getting ridiculous!

We'll be setup in Branson on Friday, so we won't be in the "RAT RACE" Road rally try to get someplace quick this weekend. We'll be setup enjoying the piece and quiet of Southern Missouri. AND HOPEFULLY NO RAIN!

Anyway, take care and try to stay dry. Maybe it won't be that bad.

Talk to you on the road.

Jeff

jbeletti

Nancy and I will be heading out to Door County, WI on Thursday and returning Tuesday. We need the R&R too after a weekend concluding our move from the house to the townhome! Doubt I'll have Internet access at my CG but will keep reading forum posts via email.

Travel safe everyone!

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

Jim, You and your family have a safe trip also and everyone else do the same. I will not have internet or phone the whole time, looking forward to that. I will be taking some pictures of my truck and trailer and hopefully I will have some with no snow to post with my sig.

rosco

weekend

Hi Jim, Jeff and Tom.... have a great weekend ... guess where I;ll be.. at work..:(.. 10 months to go .. Look forward to reading your post trip reports..... The best as always.. Rosco.:)