Missouri Chapter 2009 Rally - Oct. 16-18 in Branson

We are in ABC now in #58. Have seen a couple of units come in and are up the hill from us. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Don't post too much on the forum because it would take me forever to type a message but look every night and really have learned a lot. Looking forward to a fun weekend even though it is cloudy and damp.

Gary & Sandi Phillips & Toby (Shi Tzu)
Bighorn 3600
Heartland Owner Club Member #1075

netters1

We arrived at ABC yesterday. We are in site #61. Looking forward to a great weekend even if the weather is iffy...:D:D:D

combine_billy

I was hoping to be able to sneak away and attend this event at the last minute, but harvest is way behind so I guess I better stay home and pick corn.

Have a good time and keep warm.

jbeletti

Thank you Mike and Daphna for a fine first rally for the new Missouri Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. Nancy and I enjoyed it.

And like the IL fall rally, the last day had the best weather - go figure :) It's 63* out at 1pm this Sunday and I think we saw 52* as the highest the last couple of days.

Thanks again to Mike, Daphna and all who helped them organize, cook and cleanup.

Final thanks to Lynette McHenry (netters1) for taking photos. I "borrrowed" some from her blog and added them to the Heartland Owners Gallery.

CGibson

We had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. Hope you all have safe travels back home and hope to see you all again. I second the thanks to Mike and Daphna for all your hard work in organizing the rally.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Ken and I would like to think Mike and Daphna for all thier hard work. We know it's not easy and we had a great time. Made new friends and got to see some old ones. Great job hope to see you all soon. Safe Travels till we meet again Kathy and Ken:D

jnbhobe

Patti and I want to thank Mike and Daphna for putting on a nice rally for all of us to enjoy, We had a great time and were able to put faces to names and make new friends.Thanks to all who helped also. JON

netters1

We want to add a big thanks to Mike and Daphna for putting on this first Missouri Chapter Rally. You did a great job! We had a great time and got to meet so many Heartland owners. We will look forward to attending many more rallies and seeing all the new people that we got to meet. Also, thanks to Jim Beletti for all the information on Heartland and the prizes that were given away. (oh yea..and the great piece of steak that he brought down to us!):D:D

Thanks for a great time

I will echo what others have said. Beth and I had a great time, regardless of the weather. Great to be able to meet some of the people that I see on the forum. Thanks to Mike and Daphna, Jim and Nancy and anyone else who had a hand in making this first rally a success. A special thanks to Jim for the advice on the slider hitch.

Sandi & I also want to thank everyone involved in making the Rally a success. Good food, new friends and decent weather. Can't ask for much more. Look forward to seeing everyone again. Also, thanks Jim for your help.

Joy & Jeff

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
I can't believe how long it has taken me to get back on this site. I wanted to say thanks to everyone at the Branson Rally especially Mike and Daphna. We had a wonderful time and came away with a lot of information and suggestions. A special thanks to the two guys that told us how to fix our leaky faucet since Jim wouldn't fix it.. Not only did we have stuff in our water supply lines in the entire rig, we did have a screw loose (maybe more than one). The leak seems to be gone and the water pressure is much improved. We're heading back to the Branson area this weekend for the kick off of the Heartland Trails Fishing Tournament 2010 season so the ultimate test will be this weekend.

Thanks again and hope to see you all again.

I'm going to check our campground out on Friday for Heartlands so I can leave my "calling card".

Joy
Joy, Jeff and Fluffy Venus

jbeletti

Hi Joy,

Thanks for letting us know you got it taken care of. And did it yourself. Sorry I couldn't fix it for ya :)

Jim