Mopeka Propane Tank Sensors

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I bought a set last fall but didn’t have a chance to actually install them on the rig. This past two weeks we were at the rig and I put them to use. Definitely worth the cost to have the tank volumes displayed on a Smartphone app since we were running the furnace a lot. Goofed up a little syncing them with the little display panel, but can correct that next time I pull a tank to refill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We love ours! Very helpful for fulltiming -- especially in the winter -- so we know exactly when we need to refill propane.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
John, doing well. I can't remember, are you coming to the National Rally?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
No, not coming. We’re going on a 12 day cruise around the British Isles next month while the rally is on. Cruise vacations seem to be our thing every 2 years.

sengli

Love ours too. One thing I have noticed up here in the great white north though, is when it gets cold the batteries in the remote sensors die almost immediately. No big deal, but the cold really seems to zap those button batteries in the tank sensors.

mlpeloquin

Make sure you use the Alkaline and not the cheep dollar store ones. The dollar store ones don't last three weeks. Don't ask me why I know. The big box hardware stores carry them.