MORryde Pinbox

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Re: Mor RYDE

Want to know if anyone MorRYDE pin box is a good option to get when purchasing new big horn?

Yes by all means get the MorRyde pin box. We just bought a new Big Horn and had the new pin box added as part of the deal. Had he regular Lippert box on my
2014 Silverado and the ride is so much better with the MorRyde.

Aandaar

If you can get it included in your deal go for it. We have it on hours and the ride is much smother.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member

I would recommend it. We have had one for many years on several 5ers. Worth the price.

TxCowboy

I think the Mor Ryde hitch is now coming stock on the Landmarks and most of the BCs because buyers are demanding them.

pday1213

Order from the factory and get the price reduced as part of your deal when negotiating price of your new unit. The Mor Ryde hitch is smooth and has absolutely no chucking.

Az_Ernie

I can use my existing pullrite slider hitch that's in my truck currently cant I?
You can use it with your PullRite hitch, however you'll have to get the correct PullRite capture plate for the MorRyde pin box.

Gaffer

We did not have it on our first BH but do on the new coach. Worth every penny.

We just installed a MorRyde pin box on our 5er and aren't getting quite the bang for our buck that we expected. We are now working with the factory. They have been very nice to deal with so far. I hope we can get it resolved. Also, the fiberglass fairing on the original pin box does not fit over the MorRyde pin box, but it looks okay.
MorRyde pin box.jpg

Mburtsvt

I have delivered RV’s all over the country. Both with and without the MorRyde. It makes a big difference on hi ways, especially with the expansion joints on many freeways. The up and down motion is dampened. Well worth the $500 investment, (MSRP on the worksheet is $799 minus the unit markup - 30% brings the actually cost down to 599.00).

Thanks for the encouraging words Mburtsvt. We hope to see the same results as you after working with the factory. Right now, I would have to say, "Save your money" but hopefully some adjustment(s) can be made to make it worth the cost. BTW, we were out-of-pocket quite a bit more than you, but we had it installed at a dealer. I'm too old and too lazy to try and mount one of those puppies by myself.

Routemaster

Guys.
My Arlington has the MORryde pin box installed and the height from ground to the face of 51 1/2" then my Chevy 3500 with a Curt hitch from the face is also at 51 1/5" so when I hitched up the truck squatted so the nose was low. I have no more adjustment left on the Curt, would there be any more holes in the bin box to drop it down safely.
Den.

Attachments

• MORryde.JPG
    MORryde.JPG
    509.7 KB · Views: 40

Routemaster

A while a go I called MORryde they said all 5 bolts have to be used and the pin box does not have any extra holes to drop the pin. My nose is still low. what is next?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

I can use my existing pullrite slider hitch that's in my truck currently cant I?
You’ll need a capture plate. We have had one for 8 yrs and 74K miles. We also have the pullrite auto slide hitch