Mounting a TV in a Prowler 33p BHS

Jkgrossi

Hi All,

I recently purchased a 2018 Prowler 33p BHS and am looking to mount a TV in the entertainment center. I went to Best Buy and purchased a fixed mount, and the bracket is mounted to the wall with 2 5/16 x 2 3/4” lag screws. Needless to say, I’m hesitant in using screws that are almost 3” long, as. I have no idea what’s behind the wall in the entertainment center. Does anyone who owns this model have any experience mounting a TV in the entertainment center? Is there a special bracket made specifically for RV’s? Thanks!

danemayer

Hi Jkrossi,

Congratulations on the new Prowler and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We've got a great group of helpful people here, so I expect you'll get some feedback shortly.

jimtoo

Hi jkrossi,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M