Movin' On

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
Scott,
We will miss you with all your calm commets to all of us in need. We are so glad you were such a great asset to Heartland. Good Luck Scott!! Evans & Lana

Blessed

Scott,

Having met you for the first time last year at the Elkhart rally, I was very impressed with your commitment to Heartland and customer relations. Therefore, I am sorry to hear you are leaving, but I am very glad that you will be using the many talents that God has blessed you with to help others. I have heard the phase of life that you are moving through described as moving from "Success to Significance".
I retired from Chrysler 2 years ago to make the same move. I am now spending my time in volunteer positions with my church, Promise Keepers and Focus on the Family.
I know that God will bless your efforts because your heart is in the right place.
Hope to see you again sometime.

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Scott-I read your post yesterday and it has taken me a day to gather my thoughts. Bob and I sure enjoyed you at the Rally at the Elkhart Fairgrounds. We were wide-eyed newbies and your concern for us and "our Home" were remarkable. Thank you for the bottom of our hearts.

I know you will be a success because God didn't put you into something that would fail. When you put your head on the pillow a night-you will know that you made a difference in someone's life. God bless you and your family.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Best wishes

Scott, you are a very special person and you will definietly be missed by Heartland. While you were a voice for the company, you had our interests at heart as well, and I am sure that many of the improvements that Heartland has incorporated in their designs are the result of your position of representing the owners' needs. We will all miss you.

That being said, I congratulate you for taking on this new position in doing His work on earth.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Scott, I heard a man say one day,"Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day,but teach a man to fish and you have feed him for life." Thank you for being willing to serve others in Biblical and life matters.Renee and I know that God will richly Bless you and your family by serving Him through serving others.I know it is hard to step out by faith and do something but you can do it and believe me when I tell you that you will be in our thoughts and our prayers.Thank-you for all you have done for us Heartland owners. God Bless you in all you do. Keep us posted on how things are going. Thanks again. Terry and Renee

Scott

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I honestly hope to stay somewhat in touch with this great group of people here at the owners forum and will be checking in periodically. It has definitely been a bitter-sweet time, saying goodbye to a lot of close friends and co-workers at Heartland, but I know that the company is in really good hands with my partners like Tim Hoffman and John Rhymer continuing to work hard to produce both quality fifth wheels and design new, innovative concepts based in large part on your input.
The Heartland "wave" continues to sweep the country with consumers choosing HL products time and time again as the best value for their dollar. The monthly retail registration numbers are staggering and the mouths of the detractors are really being silenced by the vast number of consumers who have chosen Heartland for their purchase.
I'm excited to hear from Jim Beletti about all of the momentum that is growing as new local Heartland Owners Club chapters are being formed and even more regional rallies are being planned. I am hoping that I can figure out a way to visit you all in Branson!
ST

Dusty

Scott,

You will be sorely missed. I appreciate the help you have given me in the past, especially when I had cracked frame issues.

Best of luck to you.

Dusty

2 Cats

Scott,
I would like to thank-you again for you help when needed. You are the one that let us know we had purchased the right Toyhauler out of all of them out there. You & Heartland stood up & made things right! Which is very uncommon in the RV Industry today.Best of luck in you new endeavor. May God Bless You & Yours.

Rob & Pam
Laus Deo

Judy Bentley

Seakayaker
A Dream Come True--God Bless You, Scott!

Scott,
You have always been so giving of your time and talent, and we have appreciated all you have done for us customers and friends. Your new challenges sound so exciting and worthwhile--we loved reading your description. We are happy for you! Please let us know your progress and if there is something you need. God bless you and your family,
Judy Bentley and Ron Pagel

rosco

Hi Scott.. I bet you never expected to hear from me again. Way back about 3 years ago you and I did some serious debating on various forums.. At the time, I was bashing the quality of your early products and in turn you were bashing me hard as you were defending your product line. You will be pleased to hear that after 3 years on the road, with some 35,000 + miles under my belt, I am cosidering the possibilty of trading for a Landmark next year... providing you guys will still be in business.. Ha Ha Ha. Sorry, I just could not resist this last parting shot.. Your future endeavors seem very noble and I want to take this opportunity to wish you the very best... Kindest regards.. Rosco

jcd8822

Joseph
WOW, Scott,

It is so great when a person can follow their true passions and make a difference in other peoples lives. You have been a great friend to all of us and I know everyone at Heartland will miss you, just a we will.

We send you our best wishes in your new ventures and we hope to meet again somewhere down the trail.

Joseph