msrp

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Just a reminder, discussing our purchase price on the forum is not allowed. Please respond to nebill by PM if you would like to discuss pricing. If it's available, Jim Beletti can provide MSRP. I'll close this thread for now but may reopen it if directed by Jim. Thanks for understanding.

jbeletti

I'll try to get the current Bighorn MSRP, inclusive of Ti editions and get it posted. When done, I'll circle back here to provide a link to where it's posted. Thanks.

Jim

jbeletti

Updated Bighorn MSRP has been posted in the Prospective Owners forum for Bighorn at this link.

Please keep pricing discussion at the MSRP level on the forum. Feel free to discuss what you paid and current street pricing but do both of these via Private Messaging and Email - per forum rules.

Thanks,

Jim

nebill

Updated Bighorn MSRP has been posted in the Prospective Owners forum for Bighorn at this link.

Please keep pricing discussion at the MSRP level on the forum. Feel free to discuss what you paid and current street pricing but do both of these via Private Messaging and Email - per forum rules.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim:
Thanks for posting that. The Titanium was one of the most cutting edge designs and Glendale manufactured a high quality product. It's good to see that the Titanium will be manufactured in the U.S.
Any idea when it will be readily available on the dealer's lots?
Bill

tonyl

titanium5er
The Big Horn BH Ti32 is now available on dealer lots, this unit is based on the 30E35SA from Glendale with some nice improvements.

jbeletti

Jim do you have anything new on the Landmark side?

Michael,

Of course, it wont affect your deal - but yeah, let me see if I can get updated LM/BH MSRP from Kary and get it in those respective Prospective Owners forums.

Come see us at Lazy Days this weekend. Steal away some time from the daily grind!

Jim

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oh I wish we could. Got to work this weekend. But on the good side of it, I will be on the Demo Range blowing stuff up. :) maybe the DW would let me take care of this SOB once and for all. If only they would still would take it in on trade in a pile of slinters. Lol

BruceL

I am back looking at upgrading. Did heartland stop making the 3800RD 2011?? If yes are they revamping that plan or eliminated it? Thanks

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Hello Bruce
Yes, Heartland did drop the 3800RD but I'm not sure what their plans are for it. You might contact Kary, brand manager for the Landmark/Bighorn lines might be able to tell you more. You can call 574-262-5992 which is the corporate number at Heartland.