My new Mallard M27

Nabo

Southeast Region Director, HOC
Congratulations. Now check out the Heartland Owners Club and join in the fun of rallies. Great way to meet fellow owners of Heartland product.

MikeR

With plenty of beautiful places to camp in South Dakota, you will really enjoy your new Mallard. Welcome to the Heartland family.

Nice! I really like the molded front cap they've added since we bought our M28 last year. It looks great. I guess those are vertical LED lights on the cap also?

callowaykid

Why is it every time I buy something I always see the next year's model and mine seems old and out of date, I love that black and white color, looks very slick.

GO DAWGS!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Why is it every time I buy something I always see the next year's model and mine seems old and out of date, I love that black and white color, looks very slick.

GO DAWGS!

Had that happen with our previous 2013 Heartland Trail Runner . . . a new color scheme for 2014!

When I first saw the new ones I wished we had the new colors, but after seeing them around for awhile I still liked the color scheme on the one we had better.