MYRV from Lippert

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Just so you know. I don't believe Lippert does any wiring in your coach. As for a wiring diagram...I don't think their is one as they are hand wired at assembly. If you have an issue. Call HL service and ask for help.

Rhoughton1

I am looking to retrofit a MYrv system in my foretravel. and was looking for a diagram. as Lippert said all the wiring is done by the Manufacture. and they do not offer a "kit" to retrofit a system.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Since this forum is mainly for towable Heartland products, you may have better luck finding answers for your situation on a motorhome forum.

Peace
Dave

Rhoughton1

This product is currently use in only towables. But i also own a 2008 Sundance 5th wheel.and was referred here by Lippert.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
This product is currently use in only towables. But i also own a 2008 Sundance 5th wheel.and was referred here by Lippert.

Then call Heartland customer service and ask them. Number is listed on Portals page. Have Vin # ready when calling.

Rhoughton1

I did and the lady on the phone said she would have to talk to the engineer and get back with me.But could not make any promise. That's why i was wondering if someone had a wiring diagram here.

Rhoughton1

This manual (that I found with a Google search) has a wiring diagram: https://www.lci1.com/assets/content/support/manuals/MyRV-Tank-Monitor-Manual.pdf
Thanks.

Yea that's all I could find. was basic wiring for the tank monitor.
I'm mainly interested in the hub wiring and lighting module.
Heartland said they would not give out the wiring diagram as its [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“proprietary and confidential”.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]So looks like I will be on my own. I have never heard of anyone not supplying a wiring diagram. every coach I have own I have been able to acquire or it came with a complete wiring diagram.
And some coaches even number the wires for easy troubleshooting.[/FONT]

danemayer

Thanks.

Yea that's all I could find. was basic wiring for the tank monitor.
I'm mainly interested in the hub wiring and lighting module.
Heartland said they would not give out the wiring diagram as its “proprietary and confidential”.
So looks like I will be on my own. I have never heard of anyone not supplying a wiring diagram. every coach I have own I have been able to acquire or it came with a complete wiring diagram.
And some coaches even number the wires for easy troubleshooting.
You say you want to retrofit your Motorhome with a Lippert product that I don't think Heartland uses, and you're asking Heartland for a wiring diagram, I suppose because you also have a Sundance.

I don't know if this will help you figure out the wiring on your Motorhome, but I've attached a block diagram that I put together while troubleshooting the water pump on a friend's 2012 Landmark. Since we weren't looking at tank sensors, there's not much help there.

Attachments

• Control Panel Wiring.pdf
    14.3 KB · Views: 20

danemayer

Yes heartland uses them I was refered her by Lippert.

Ok, but let's be clear. No one at Heartland is likely to know how a Foretravel Motorhome is wired. While there's an off chance that someone on this forum has knowledge of Foretravel coaches, it seems much more likely to have success on RV.Net or a forum specific to Foretravel.

Rhoughton1

Correct. but i wanted a wiring diagram for the MYRVT system on a Heartland product as they do not currently sell this system to a motor home manufacture.

- - - Updated - - -

And currently no one has adapted this system to a individually installed system. That's why i wanted a diagram to revere engineer the system.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
OK, I give up. What is a "MYRVT"? It seems strange to me..if this a kit of some kind...why it does not come with a wiring diagram? Most RV's I have owned, if I needed to add something, I had to "wing it".

One thing I don't understand...why are you upset at HL because they know nothing about a Foretravel that is 16 years old. To me that's like being mad at GM because they know nothing about a Ford product. JMHO and some what confused.

Rhoughton1

OK, I give up. What is a "MYRVT"? It seems strange to me..if this a kit of some kind...why it does not come with a wiring diagram? Most RV's I have owned, if I needed to add something, I had to "wing it".

One thing I don't understand...why are you upset at HL because they know nothing about a Foretravel that is 16 years old. To me that's like being mad at GM because they know nothing about a Ford product. JMHO and confused.

I really wished people would read thru my comments. I am not mad at Heartland thet they know nothing about Foretravel. All i wanted is a wiring diagram but I Guess that Is too much to ask. FOR A WIRING DIAGRAM FROM A 2016 BIG HORN WITH THE MYRVT SYSTEM INSTALLED IN IT. I put it in bold letters so maybe people will read all the comments before making their comments.

and like said before its not a kit please read all the comments.

danemayer

All i wanted is a wiring diagram but I Guess that Is too much to ask. FOR A WIRING DIAGRAM FROM A 2016 BIG HORN WITH THE MYRVT SYSTEM INSTALLED IN IT.
I think the people responding are reading your comments but perhaps think you should re-calibrate your expectations.

Heartland in my experience chooses to not get involved in owner modification of Heartland products. I sure don't know why they would want to get involved in modifications to a non-Heartland product. And yes, supporting your request in any way is choosing to get involved. And no, they don't send out wiring diagrams to Heartland owners either.

Your disappointment in Heartland would probably be received with more understanding if your project was for a Bighorn.

jbeletti

To my knowledge, we trialed the LCI MyRV feature in a small number of our Road Warrior toy haulers. We ran into some snags and decided to "take a pause" with this product. I do not believe we have resumed installation of the product.

Heartland and other (but not all) RV makers do not freely distribute wiring schematics to retail customers. They are available to dealers on an as-needed basis, as I understand it.

Sorry that we can't help you here on the Heartland Owners Forum. Heartland certainly cannot be the only other RV maker to have once used (or still using) this product. I suggest you press the system maker, Lippert for contacts at other RV makers and try another road.

Wishing you all the best.

Rhoughton1

To my knowledge, we trialed the LCI MyRV feature in a small number of our Road Warrior toy haulers. We ran into some snags and decided to "take a pause" with this product. I do not believe we have resumed installation of the product.

Heartland and other (but not all) RV makers do not freely distribute wiring schematics to retail customers. They are available to dealers on an as-needed basis, as I understand it.

Sorry that we can't help you here on the Heartland Owners Forum. Heartland certainly cannot be the only other RV maker to have once used (or still using) this product. I suggest you press the system maker, Lippert for contacts at other RV makers and try another road.

Wishing you all the best.

Thank You.