Need a Hitch

Looking to buy a weight distribution hitch. I have a 17 F250 with a 3 inch receiver and have a 6 inch lift. Any recommendations? Brand? Type?

Sniper

Looking to buy a weight distribution hitch. I have a 17 F250 with a 3 inch receiver and have a 6 inch lift. Any recommendations? Brand? Type?
According to the 2017 Super Duty product Information Guide page 5: "No need for a weight-distributing hitch for most configurations when towing up to the maximum conventional trailer rating of the truck - just attach the trailer and go". (although it don't mention what "most configurations" means)

Does the 6 inch lift cause an increased need for a weight distribution hitch?

According to the 2017 Super Duty product Information Guide page 5: "No need for a weight-distributing hitch for most configurations when towing up to the maximum conventional trailer rating of the truck - just attach the trailer and go". (although it don't mention what "most configurations" means)

Does the 6 inch lift cause an increased need for a weight distribution hitch?
Sags alot and trailer sways quite a bit at 70

esscobra

after towing a 32ft 11k trailer with a 10" lift and 40's - get airbags as the aftermarket spring don't have capacity and even with blocks only extra leverage makes load seem heavier- get the Reese Strait-Line Weight Distribution eay to hook up and works great

fastcarsspeed

Will also say Equalizer. I don't care what you think your truck can do electronically it cannot. Some of the newer ultralight rv's and how high they sit are like sails driving down the road. I bought an equalizer for my Expedition pulling my little outback and still used it with my 350.