Need a Side by Side compatible RV.

Greg217

We've been shopping for a TH that will comfortably house our Kawasaki Teryx 4. Most TH floor plans are not side by side friendly. Perhaps there simply are very few such models carried in my area. Does anyone have any recommendations?

centerline

We've been shopping for a TH that will comfortably house our Kawasaki Teryx 4. Most TH floor plans are not side by side friendly. Perhaps there simply are very few such models carried in my area. Does anyone have any recommendations?

could you check the specs on the sideXside and let us know the overall length of it?... is it a tandem seat model, or just a 2 person ride...

a 10ft garage is the most common found on the used market, and yet the 12ft (or longer) garages are more sought after....

Greg217

could you check the specs on the sideXside and let us know the overall length of it?
Thanks for the reply. Spec says it's 125.4" so about 10.5 feet. A 12' garage seems tight by the time I tie it down. The other issue I have ran into is longer garage areas tend to have slides that take up space inside when not extended. My SxS specs at 60" wide and a I worry that I can hamstring myself with this SxS if I purchase a particular RV with a tight garage. It's a quandry. Kawasaki just introduced an upgraded model of mine for 2021 and it is a couple inches wider.

LBR

You need to shop more for a TH...our CY has 17.6" advertised, 16' 8" actual length....full width (no slide in the garage) and have plenty of room for our 72" wide X3 Rock Crawler, both width and length with lounge rockers and more misc "stuff" in front and rear of the machine..

A note on our above specs...if the garage is advertised as XX' long and has the 3 season doors option, you may loose 10" like ours did. If you think 12' advertised length may be long enough, you'll be in for a rude awakening after purchase unless you measure that particular model. Good luck with your search..