Need to remove the 4 season door in a 4005?

HPnMORE4J

Can't find info on how to easily remove the 4 season door. Can't fit our SXS through it.
Anyone with experience?4 season door.jpg

Last edited:

Dahillbilly

Look at the bottom pivot point, should be two screws into the floor. Same at the top into the header piece. Once these are removed the doors will come out. Just installed a set.

HPnMORE4J

Look at the bottom pivot point, should be two screws into the floor. Same at the top into the header piece. Once these are removed the doors will come out. Just installed a set.
Do you mean these?

Attachments

• 4 season door1.jpg
    4 season door1.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 22

pjones1969

Did this work, I’ve been looking at ours and it seems like a whole lot more has to come out than just a few screws at the top or bottom, maybe I’m overthinking it or not seeing it correctly. thanks

Dahillbilly

Did this work, I’ve been looking at ours and it seems like a whole lot more has to come out than just a few screws at the top or bottom, maybe I’m overthinking it or not seeing it correctly. thanks
yes , if all you want to do is remove the 4 doors; by removeing the screws this allows the two door assemblies to be removed. Caution they are heavy!! If you want to remove the header & side rails that involves more. Good luck

pjones1969

So ours also had 3 screws on each side in the vertical columns, the header was free floating so I put a screw in it on each side, removed the 2 top, 2 bottom and 3 on each side and they slid right out.