Need to replace the LED strip on Carefree Awning

silvasp1

Has anyone here replaced the LED strip on Carefree Awning?

This is for a 2016 Northtrail Caliber 26LRSS

I understand the recommendation to move it to below the awning, but I'd like to install it in its original location.

There are several sections in the strip that are out. I'm looking for recommendations for a direct replacement.

I don't understand what your problem with connecting the LED strip is. Does it blink when you try to connect it yourself? Or maybe you just don't know how to do it? I bought my LED strip at vont.com, connecting it to the dome. I've never had it blink or darken if you want to know. Everything has been working perfectly for several years now. I think it all depends on how exactly you connect your LED strip to the resistor and whether you break the circuit at some point where your cable is connected. I wish you good luck with this if you haven't found a way to do it yet. If you don't understand this, then call a dealer or an electrician for this issue.

Last edited:

MillerTime802

Has anyone here replaced the LED strip on Carefree Awning?

This is for a 2016 Northtrail Caliber 26LRSS

I understand the recommendation to move it to below the awning, but I'd like to install it in its original location.

There are several sections in the strip that are out. I'm looking for recommendations for a direct replacement.
Silvasp1:

I, as you, are looking for a suitable replacement LED tape light replacement for my CY3611JS awnings. My LED's are on the awning's roll up bar and I'd like to replace in the same place. Did you, or anyone else know where one can purchase the LED's that fit in the roller's groove?