New 2014 Cyclone 3100 Owner with Leaking Questions

Al101

Hi there, I'm brand new to this forum, and the internet in general, hopefully I'll get some input here.

My question is, has anyone experienced water or rain leaks into the front bedroom on carpet and storage area under slide with slide open? The unit is at the dealer now, and no progress has been made in the three weeks it's been there and I'm wondering if anyone's had a similar experience out there.

I look forward to participating here and any feedback would be most appreciated. Thanks.

danemayer

Hi Al101,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I'm sure you'll get some good advice on what to look for from other owners.

Btw, I've moved this into the Cyclone subforum since you're now an owner.

oscar

Hi there, I'm brand new to this forum, and the internet in general, hopefully I'll get some input here.

My question is, has anyone experienced water or rain leaks into the front bedroom on carpet and storage area under slide with slide open? The unit is at the dealer now, and no progress has been made in the three weeks it's been there and I'm wondering if anyone's had a similar experience out there.

I look forward to participating here and any feedback would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Three weeks? That's enough to get a rot/mold problem going and that's what I'd tell them while I was raising holy **** with HL and the dealer. Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Or you can fix it yourself and get it over with…..