New 3010RE owners

Dumboldles

Hello Bighorn Community, DW and I just last week took possession of a brand new BH. Our maiden voyage was to a nearby RV resort and I must admit was impressed with our new 5er purchase.We moved up from a Jayco TT so this is our first experience with a 5th Wheel.

I'll come back with a later post to go over the details of our BH. I know that we are still in the new-excited-phase but with the our first run we only found a couple of quality control issues.

Oh!!! I need a new tailgate---I made the rookie mistake of driving out from unhooking with the tailgate up. Darn!:(

Dumboldles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrsfish

We've owned our 3010re since the spring of 2013 and love it as much today as we did when we bought it. It has been pretty much problem free except for the normal workouts of a new rig or the small owner induced mistakes that happen. There are several of us on the forum - let us know if we can help with anything.

pegmikef

Oops, I think I have small dent on my tailgate from forgetting to put it down when backing up. It happens. That said, we love our 3010re and have had it over two years and over 20k miles on it. Just do the maintenance and pay attention to the tires and bearings

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Yep. Enjoying ours too and what the others said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk