New 4270

Fastcarrs

My wife and I purchased a NEW Cyclone 4270. We have be in a Class A for years. So we decided to go a different route, with a toy hauler.

Well we love the design, but have had issues since we picked it up. Seems like the quality control leave a lot to be desired. The out side speakers the connectors cam off, had to crimp the ends to make them stay on, recliner would not close if you sat in it. Brackets bent. Generator cuts off every 15 to 30 min. Have to let it sit for 30 plus min before it restarts. Manuals were missing, and we went to go on our first trip with it and the bedroom side will not go in, and that design is bad when you bring it in manually your stuck in the bedroom with no way out but going out a window.

Just looking for help here, the dealer we purchased it from good with sales bad with delivery walk through and service we will see so far not impressed, sent a kid in a service truck two hours here and he was just to take pictures to confirm things were wrong. Now waiting to find out what can be done.

Fastcarrs

Still no help with the dealer to fix the slide. Its a bad design, if you bring it in manually you stuck in the bedroom. I hope when they straighten the issues out we will love the unit. But it being stuck in the yard for over a week does not give me a warm and fuzxy feeling

david-steph2018

My wife and I purchased a NEW Cyclone 4270. We have be in a Class A for years. So we decided to go a different route, with a toy hauler.

Well we love the design, but have had issues since we picked it up. Seems like the quality control leave a lot to be desired. The out side speakers the connectors cam off, had to crimp the ends to make them stay on, recliner would not close if you sat in it. Brackets bent. Generator cuts off every 15 to 30 min. Have to let it sit for 30 plus min before it restarts. Manuals were missing, and we went to go on our first trip with it and the bedroom side will not go in, and that design is bad when you bring it in manually your stuck in the bedroom with no way out but going out a window.

Just looking for help here, the dealer we purchased it from good with sales bad with delivery walk through and service we will see so far not impressed, sent a kid in a service truck two hours here and he was just to take pictures to confirm things were wrong. Now waiting to find out what can be done.

Welcome to the group from Alamosa, Colorado, for now. Sad to hear about the issue with the slide in the bedroom.

zolman

Call Heartland Cyclone customer support.

I've had bad luck with dealers whom I purchased from and very good service from other Heartland dealers.

Katcrab

Hi we also had an issue with the bed slide. The trick we figured out was once the bed is in the full upright position, you push the bed frame back from the foot of the bed. It should release the safety mechanism to allow the bed slide to move back in. Hope this helps.