New AZ Chapter Members

Kosanko

Welcome to the chapter Larry and Jane, we are new to RVing as well and we are learning as we go, look forward to meeting everyone at the innagural rally in October

Ron-Cookie

Hey Jane and Larry we are glad that you two have joined the Arizona Chapter! We are looking forward to meeting you at a Rally soon!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Okay everyone.....we have a new addition to our Arizona Chapter: Please help me welcome Ken and Cory Baker. They are experienced RVers and Camp hosts. They have just re-upped their membership for 3 years and have changed chapters to Arizona!

Ken & Cory, we are so excited you selected the Arizona Chapter for your renewed membership! Our Chapter is only 6 1/2 months old, but we have acquired a great group of folks. Some new to the RVing and some very experienced. We hope you will participate in our Chapter events and Rally's. Our Inaugural Rally will be in Oct and there is still room to sign up! Our second Rally will be in Quartzsite in Jan. We can't wait to meet you and hope it will be soon!

Let us know if you need anything!Okay everyone, how about a big posting for our newest members!

Grey Ghost

Welcome to the chapter, you fine some very nice people here that are always available to assist with any questions you might have. Again, welcome and hope to see you soon.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Arizona Heartland Family Ken and Cory! We hope to see you down the road someday!

Rod Ditrich

Doublegranch

The Arizona Chapter has two new members: Steve & Ginger Ahrens! Their membership was just approved today. Please help me welcome Steve and Ginger into the Arizona Chapter!

Steve & Ginger, we are all excited you have joined our Chapter and hope you will be able to participate in our upcoming events and Rally's. Our Quartzsite Rally in Jan is just up the road from you and this should be a great Rally.

Let us know if you need anything, you have joined a great group of people and they are willing to help if you just ask.

You will be getting a couple of informational Chapter emails in a few minutes to help you navigate around. Let us know if we may be of any assistance.

Ron-Cookie

Hey Steve and Ginger... Welcome to the Arizona Chapter! We are looking forward to meeting you at one of our Rallies (how about in October!) BTW Cookie has a sister named Ginger... I wonder how many Gingers are out there?

chiefaret

Thank to all for the I warm welcome. We can't make the October rally because of prior commitments, but look forward to future events.

Attachments

• 20131010_065601.jpg
    20131010_065601.jpg
    630.6 KB · Views: 21

Mrsfish

Where are you that you have snow in August - or at least that's what the date on the photo show? And welcome! Anxious to meet you one day...happy travels. Ann and Rick

Doublegranch

Okay Arizona Members.....Help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter: Gary & Tawny Lamb. Their membership was just approved and we are excited to have them not only join the Chapter but also to attend our Inaugural Rally as well.A big thanks goes out to Larry and Jane Davidson, our previous newest members who met Gary and Tawny while camping in Show Low. Their great networking skills got Gary and Tawny interested in attending our Rally and becoming a new member! Great job Larry & Jane!!!!!! Gary and Tawny, it is exciting to have you select the Arizona Chapter for your new membership! You have joined a super group of people. Please let us know if you need anything. You already have my phone and email so don't be shy! Looking forward to meeting you in Oct at our Inaugural Rally.....This is going to be a real HOOT!

Mrsfish

This is so exciting. We obviously have a lot of people who like to meet and hang out with other people. Thank you again Garry for stepping up and getting our arizona chapter going. Obviously there was a demand! Welcome to gary and tawny - anxious to meet you tn october!