New AZ Chapter Members

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Hey everyone.....we have new members to the Arizona Chapter! It is my pleasure to introduce Lee & Helen Lape. Their membership was just approved and we are excited to have them join our Chapter!
Please post a nice welcome for Lee and Helen!

Lee & Helen, we are honored you have selected the Arizona Chapter for your membership and can't wait to meet you both. We have our Inaugural Rally next month and invite you to join us!
You will be getting a few emails to help to around the Chapter threads and more introductions with our Chapter email system. We hope you have the opportunity to participate in the Chapter events.
We are all excited and offer our support and help to you in any way possible.
Thanks for joining the Heartland Owners Club and the Arizona Chapter.

Mrsfish

Helen and Lee - welcome, bienvenidos, hola! Glad to have you aboard and look forward to meeting you in person.

Ron-Cookie

Welcome Lee and Helen! Cookie and I are anxious to meet you down the road.... Our Chapter is growing and growing.. Anxious to meet all the Chapter additions at the October Rally!

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome two new members to the Arizona Chapter, Harold & Annette Darcangelo!

Harold & Annette, we are all excited you joined the Heartland Owners Club and selected the Arizona Chapter as your home! You have joined a great group of active people!
Everyone here will help you in any way and if you are new to RVing, there is a lot of information within the Heartland web site.
We all hope you will be able to participate in our Chapter activities, we plan to have two Rally's, three Meet n Greets and one campout each year....

Welcome to the Arizona Chapter! Can't wait to meet you guys soon!

Garry

Mrsfish

A BIG arizona welcome to you both. Please join us when you can. (Btw - I'm bringing homemade ice cream to next weeks rally....hint, hint)

Doublegranch

Arizona Chapter Members....please post a big welcome to our newest members: Gordon & Betty Watson. Thier application was approved this morning and they are new to RVing. They will also be joining us at the Quartzsite Rally in Jan.

Gordon & Betty, we could not be happier to welcome you to the Arizona Chapter! You have a great group of people here and with a lot of experience in the RV world. Couple that with all the Heartland Owners Club members and you will have every question answered. Please don't be shy and post any questions you have.

Everyone, please post a nice welcome for Gordon and Betty...

See you soon at Quartzsite. You will also be getting a private email with my contact information and how to get around on the web site.

Thanks for Selecting the Arizona Chapter as your Heartland Home.

Garry

Mrsfish

You would think we're running out of welcomes, but guess what? We're not!!! This is soooo fun. Welcome to our little group of merry men and women. Look forward to meeting you in January

Doublegranch

Hey everyone.....Help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter: James & Jennifer Gleason. Their membership was just approved.

James & Jennifer: We are so excited you have joined the Heartland Owners Club and selected our Chapter for your membership!! You have joined a super group
of people and everyone here is open to helping you out in any way. You will be receiving a couple of emails to help you surf around the Heartland site and the Arizona Chapter
threads. Let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Remember, we have a Rally in Quartzsite Jan 21-25. If you are interested in joining us, give me an email and I will work on getting you a confirmation.

Okay everyone.....Lets all post a big welcome for James & Jennifer.

Mrsfish

Welcome to our merry band of revelers! If you are experienced rvers, we look forward to picking your brain. And if you are newbies, we hope we can be of help. Looking forward to meeting you down the road!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Even though we are officially a member of the Colorado HOC chapter . . . we know Garry and will be attending the January HOC Rally in January, 2015 near Quartzsite, AZ.

If you can . . . book a spot for this rally!

You won't regret it and will have a blast!

Guaranteed!

Hey Garry and Dakota . . . can't wait to be your next-door-neighbors again!

Doublegranch

John:

Thanks....but this time can you keep the noise down between 3-5 am?
Looking forward to seeing you guys again....Remember, Dakota can't spell CAT only knows the word....
Be safe and let us know how your drive is going.

Doublegranch

This is really exciting, two new couples signing up within a couple of days.....Please help me welcome our newest members: Norman & Elaine Caplette...They just signed up as a forum user and new membership within the past couple of hours. Norman & Elaine, we are excited to have you join the Heartland Owners Club and for selecting the Arizona Chapter. You have joined a super group of people with a lot of experience and some that are new to the RV world as well. You will be receiving a couple of emails shortly to help you get around on the web site and the Chapter Threads.

Everyone, let's post a nice welcome for Norman and Elaine. They are also interested in joining us at the Quartzsite Rally. I will speak with them this evening and get them booked in the morning.
Looking forward to meeting you guys in Jan at the Quartzsite Rally.