New AZ Chapter Members

Mrsfish

HELLOOOOOO!!! Ann and Rick from Tucson saying hello. We met you in Durango when we stAyed there in June. Happy to see that you found our site. Hope you can join us in quartzite.

Ron-Cookie

Welcome Norman and Elaine from Maricopa Arizona! So glad you joined our GREAT group..... Cookie and I will be anxious to meet you at one of our Chapter functions!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to The Club!

We are members of the Colorado Chapter, but will be at the Quartzsite Rally in January!

Can't wait!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Hey everyone.....I am excited to introduce our newest members to the Arizona Chapter: Anthony & Andrea Finney.... Their membership was just approved and I am excited they selected our Chapter for their Heartland Membership.

Please help me welcome them to our Chapter with a nice posting.

Anthony & Andrea, we are all excited to meet you soon and if possible, perhaps you can attend our Quartzsite Rally. You will be getting a couple of emails from me about how to get around our website and the Chapter threads. You already have my email and phone so let me know if we can be of assistance in any way. We all look forward to meeting you both.

Kosanko

Anthony & Andrea Finney,

Welcome to the Az. Heartland Owners Chapter, hope to see you both at our next rally in Quartzite!

Doublegranch

I never get tired of introducing our Newest Members to the Arizona Chapter! Please help me welcome, Mark & Janell Wisehart. Their membership was just approved and it is exciting times in our Chapter with the membership growth.....
Mark & Janell, you have joined a super group of people and many with a lot of years in the RV world. They all are willing to help you in, you only have to ask... We are all excited you selected our Chapter for your membership and look forward to meeting you both soon....You will be getting a couple of emails from me on how to get around the web site and the Chapter threads.

Okay everyone....how about a big posting for our newest members.....Mark & Janell....

Ron-Cookie

Welcome... Welcome.... Welcome Mark and Janell! You have joined a wonderful Heartland Owners Chapter.... Looking forward to meeting you possibly at our Second Rally this month at Quartsite...

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Arizona HOC!

We are members of the Colorado Chapter, but we will be down in Quartzsite in a couple of weeks for the rally!

Kosanko

Welcome Mark & Jane!

Welcome to the Az. Heartland Owners Chapter, hope to see you both at our next rally in Quartzite!

Doublegranch

Hey everyone, please help me welcome the first of our two new members that signed up while in Quartzsite. Larry & Oldie Schwartz membership was approved during our Rally and I apologize for not getting this posted earlier. If you all will remember, they attended our Pot Luck and Seminars and live in Las Vegas.

Larry & Oldie we are honored you selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Membership!! You have joined a super group of people! Everyone here will help you in any way possible. Please don't be shy in asking questions you may have. It was a pleasure meeting you both. You will be getting a few emails to help you get around on the web site and all the discussions with the Arizona Chapter. We are a very active club and hope you will become involved in our events.

Okay everyone let's post a nice welcome for Larry & Oldie.......Our other two members will be announced tomorrow once the application is approved.

Thanks for helping our little Chapter continue to grow.