New AZ Chapter Members

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome our newest Arizona Chapter Members: Bill & Jeanie Bell.
There membership was approved just minutes ago!
Bill & Jeanie, thank you for joining the Heartland Owners CLub and making the Arizona Chapter your home!
We have a very active Chapter and hope you will be able to participate is our activities.
Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Bill & Jeanie!!!!!!

MTPockets

Bill & Jeanie... A hearty welcome! Please join any Heartland Rally anywhere your travel may occur. The AZ group is a really great chapter and I'm sure you'll find Great Heartland memories everywhere. Look forward to meeting you both down the road.

Ron-Cookie

Welcome... Welcome... Welcome Jeanie and Bill!!! You have joined a wonderful Chapter... Everyone is so great and willing to help... You will enjoy being a part of Arizona Heartland Owners Chapter History...

Noofear

Welcome Bill & Jeanie I'm new to the group also hope to see you there at the get together

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mrsfish

Since it's almost Rodeo time --- Howdy Partner!! Hope to meet you one day - until then, happy trails.

chiefaret

Welcome Bill & Jeanie. I will echo what others are saying, this is a great group of folks, and the rallies are well planned and pulled off with expertise. The current region director, also our chapter leader, will not steer you wrong.

Ron-Cookie

Welcome Brent and Trudy to the Arizona Chapter and the Mountain Region of the Heartland Owners Club... Cookie and I are looking forward to meeting you at one of our functions...

Doublegranch

Welcome Guy & Lisa Fredrickson as the newest members for the Arizona Chapter!
Guy & Lisa arrived the last day of the rally and had just purchased a new 2017 Bighorn.
After being swamped by 10 rally attendees, they had no choice but to join the Heartland Owners Club!~

Guy & Lisa, your have joined a super group of folks with a love for RVng and the Heartland Product.

Thanks for joining the club and signing up for the April Rally at Kartchner Caverns.....
This post will be duplicated on the Mountain Regional New Member thread as well.

How about a nice welcome for Guy & Lisa!

Ron-Cookie

Welcome... Welcome... Welcome to the Arizona Chapter... Lisa and Guy!!! Glad you joined and we will see you at the Kartchner Rally..

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family Guy and Lisa and congrats on your new Bighorn!! Exciting times!!

Rod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome the newest members to the Heartland Owners Club and the Arizona Chapter:
Don & Lynette Armour...Their membership was approved this evening and it is exciting they have selected the
Arizona Chapter & the Mountain Region for their membership home!

Don & Lynette, you have joined a super RV family and we can't wait to meet you in person.
The Arizona Chapter has a Rally in April if you are able to attend. You have my contact information and if you
need anything, don't hesitate to call or email me.

Okay everyone, how about a nice warm welcome for Don & Lynette....

A second post on the Mountain Region new members site will be added.

Az_Ernie

Welcome Don & Lynette! We hope you take Garry's advice and join us at the Kartchner Caverns rally in April. Looking forward to meeting you guys!!

Ernie and Marie