New AZ Chapter Members

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
TACOMA..
I will contact you this evening...on the road today..excited about your new purchase....

Ducky

Ron and Lourdes,
Congratulations and welcome to the AZ Chapter. Hope to meet up with you soon.

Paradise2

Welcome to the group. Unfortunately we haven't made it to any events yet due to hubby's work travels. Look forward to being able to go to a Rally to meet others in the AZ Chapter group.

NewHopians

Ron and Lourdes: Welcome to the HOC. We have been out once as new members and had a great time. Glad to have you in the group.

RonTimmer

Lourdes and I would like to thank all of you for the warm welcome and we look forward to getting to know every one. Funny story, we had reservations at Kartchner Caverns for the same week end as the rally in April but had to cancel at he last minute due to work. I found out about the rally on this website the week after.

Take care,
Ron and Lourdes

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter and the Mountain Region:
Charles & Bonnie Johnson!

After a month on the road, this was a nice welcome home to see the notification email regarding Charles & Bonnie joining the Heartland Owners CLub Family...

Charles & Bonnie, you have joined a super RV Family and there is a wealth of information and experience with the Heartland Owners Club. If you have questions, just make a post and you will receive years of experience to your question.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Charles & Bonnie!

Ann&Ted

Welcome to the club Bonnie and Charles. Ann and I look forward to meeting you at a future rally.

NewHopians

Please help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter and the Mountain Region:
Charles & Bonnie Johnson!

After a month on the road, this was a nice welcome home to see the notification email regarding Charles & Bonnie joining the Heartland Owners CLub Family...

Charles & Bonnie, you have joined a super RV Family and there is a wealth of information and experience with the Heartland Owners Club. If you have questions, just make a post and you will receive years of experience to your question.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Charles & Bonnie!
Charles and Bonnie: Welcome to the crazy group in Arizona. Hope to meet and catch up on what everyone has been doing.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome Charles & Bonnie . . .

Hope to meet you at an HOC Rally sometime soon!

Paradise2

Welcome Charles & Bonnie....We have to been able to meet up with this group as of yet, but look forward to meeting everyone....I hear this is a great group!

Don & Lynette

Ducky

Welcome Charles and Bonnie to the Heartland Family and Arizona Chapter. Hope to see you at a rally/Campout soon.