New Big Country 3451ts owners

Flbirds

Hello, we purchased our new rv last month from Dixie RV in FL panhandle and absolutely love it. Amazing storage, just found more behind the tv, tv lifts up on hydraulics to reveal huge storage area, amazing. Love the movable island and bleu wood floors. Need to figure out shorter pendulum rod for lights above table to avoid hitting when opening window. New layout is great, amazing # of lights, most are led. we are camping local, waiting for toppers, no issues, traded Forest River Lexington mh for 5th wheel for more stability when driving, already had truck. Looking forward to spring travel.

danemayer

Hi flbirds,

Congratulations on your new Big Country and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a lot of useful information here, along with a great community of like-minded people who enjoy RV'ing. If you have questions, this is a great place to get them answered.

I hope you'll check out the Owners Club at this link. Joining other Heartland owners at rallies is a great way to make new friends and enjoy good times.

Look forward to hearing from you in the future.

jbeletti

Welcome to Heartland fbirds! Thanks for the initial feedback on your new BC. Not sure what you're doing in March, but if you can, look into and consider joining a great group of people at the Florida rally in Williston. Spots are still available.

Rallies are a great place to learn even more about your coach from the real experts - real owners!

VKTalley

Hello, we purchased our new rv last month from Dixie RV in FL panhandle and absolutely love it. Amazing storage, just found more behind the tv, tv lifts up on hydraulics to reveal huge storage area, amazing. Love the movable island and bleu wood floors. Need to figure out shorter pendulum rod for lights above table to avoid hitting when opening window. New layout is great, amazing # of lights, most are led. we are camping local, waiting for toppers, no issues, traded Forest River Lexington mh for 5th wheel for more stability when driving, already had truck. Looking forward to spring travel.

Welcome to the Big Country family! We bought our BC from Dixie RV last September.
Another rally to consider is the Alabama-Mississippi rally in Gulf Shores, Alabama, area in April. My hubby and I are planning on being at that rally.