New Big Horn

Question for J.B.

I have ordered a 2019 Big Horn 3760EL, & my dealer says it is supposed to come off the line on 2 April 2018, and I will pick it up on 9 April 2018.
Do we as Heartland Owners & Club Members have a Guardian Angel at the factory who can follow our new coach?
I though I would ask.

Gary

Roxi

We just made a deal on a 3760el, also! We'll be getting ours in a couple weeks. I hope you are pleased with yours! Are there any issues, concerns, praise about your unit that we should be aware of? What do you love about it? We'll be living full-time in ours for a few years. Excited here in Tennessee!

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
We got our 3760 EL on May 14, went out for 4 days camping on the 17th.

I am amazed at the improvement in technology since we got our Landmark in 2010. We had a few issues but I think they were due to my not understanding a few things. MY friends here on the forum really helped a lot. I moaned a few times but I can tell you now after 4 days in the unit, I would NOT give it up or back for our Landmark. do not have to crank up the volume when you turn on the AC, do not have to carry a bunch of adaptors to charge your phones and Ipads

We leave for a month on the 31st of this month and we can hardly wait. the coach is wonderful. Not impressed with the fridge but will get by that, it is just my safe preference.

NYSUPstater

Looking at the BH floorplans and the 3760 EL, I see that carpeting is in LR area. We asked if that could be added to our BC at time of mfring last year, and it could/was. Really like it over the laminate for this area.