New Fuel 352

RANDO

The wife Darlene and me Randy now have a new 2020 Fuel 352. This is our fourth rv but our first Heartland and our first toy hauler. We have been trying every thing out on the unit we can but I am afraid to hook up water as it is still getting below freezing at night. Maybe this weekend. Can't wait to take it out.
I have been reading a lot on this forum and have learned a lot but will probably have questions to ask.

danemayer

Hi RANDO,

Congratulations on the new Fuel and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Feel free to ask questions. Also, check out owner-written user guides in this folder. They cover a wide range of topics, many of which may answer questions you haven't thought of yet.

Also, be sure to check out the Owners Club. It's free to join and gets you into local and regional rallies where you'll have a great time.

RANDO

Thanks for the heads up on the user manuals. Just wish this virus thing would go away and the weather warm up. We are ready to hit the road!

david-steph2018

The wife Darlene and me Randy now have a new 2020 Fuel 352. This is our fourth rv but our first Heartland and our first toy hauler. We have been trying every thing out on the unit we can but I am afraid to hook up water as it is still getting below freezing at night. Maybe this weekend. Can't wait to take it out.
I have been reading a lot on this forum and have learned a lot but will probably have questions to ask.

Congrats on the new unit. We have a Road Warrior toy hauler and love it. We know you will enjoy your toy hauler as much as us. Once this thing clears have fun in it making some great memories.

Jv75353

Congrats on your new Fuel and welcome to the Heartland family! One of these days things will open up and you will be able to get out there and enjoy your new rig.