New Heartland owner - Florida

NDFRC

Greets All,
A newcomer to the Heartland family..
Just acquired a 2011 Greystone 33QB my second fiver, with the previous one a Keystone Laredo 280BHS.
The kids, my wife and myself are already loving the seemingly copious amount of space, compared to the last.

Keith here, Orange Park FL.. Looking forward to gaining insight for those things that are unclear.. :)
You can also find me on several other forums.. Colt (I love Colt revolvers), Valkyrie Riders and ProlineOwners Forums.

I do have one area I need to understand and address and it deals with tires.. so I'll go over to that area and post.

In the interim, take care... and here's a good rule of thumb... " if it doesn't matter 5 years from now, it isn't worth worrying about."

jimtoo

Hi Keith,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

davebennington

Welcome to the forum you will find answers to any questions here. I would like to suggest that you join the Heartland Owners Club, there you will meet and make many new friends. After joining the club plan on attending any of the rally that are being held around the county.

dave