New Heartland RV Mobile App

LMelvin

Administrator
Don't forget to download the new Heartland Mobile App. MyHeartlandRV is a mobile app and resource allowing our customers to manage their RV and monitor warranty information, sales and parts orders, and robust library of how-to-content, checklists and many additional resources.

You can manage your RV online or by downloading the mobile app. Visit our website https://heartlandrvs.com/myheartland/ or download the app on the Apple store or Google Play.
Apple Store. or Google Play

MyHeartlandRV IG_FB 1080x10803 (1).jpg

jerryjay11

Looking at the reviews I don't see why I would want to try this app. Usually I don't pay much attention to them, but after reading about a dozen only one gave it 5 stars and hey hadn't mentioned they tried the trip routing which was the primary complaint.

LMelvin

Administrator
Looking at the reviews I don't see why I would want to try this app. Usually I don't pay much attention to them, but after reading about a dozen only one gave it 5 stars and hey hadn't mentioned they tried the trip routing which was the primary complaint.
Hello Jerry, I am not sure which app you are referring to. MyHeartlandRV app was just released and there is no trip routing portion on the app at this time. I believe that is associated with TOGO RV and Roadtrippers. Our app is VIN# specific and can provide vital information to you about your RV.

jerryjay11

Okay. I'll look at it again. Maybe I was misdirected the first time.

A few minutes later...

You were correct. That was the TOGO app I was using which had an update that I wasn't aware of. So now I just need to wait for the "Pending Review"

Thanks

Last edited:

LMelvin

Administrator
Okay. I'll look at it again. Maybe I was misdirected the first time.

A few minutes later...

You were correct. That was the TOGO app I was using which had an update that I wasn't aware of. So now I just need to wait for the "Pending Review"

Thanks
Great, I am glad you were able to find it. Please let me know if you have any issues.

david-steph2018

Just installed the app yesterday. Are there any plans to expand the app? If so, I would like to see a section where we could input information for upgrades we have installed in our units.
For example: after breaking a spring hangar, we had the MorRyde IS System installed in October 2020. It would be nice to have that information connected to the VIN

LMelvin

Administrator
Thank you for the feedback. We do have plans to continue to improve and enhance the app and this is a great idea. I will see if this is something that can be included.

Hello there! I stumbled upon this old forum post and just wanted to say that if you're a Heartland RV owner, the MyHeartlandRV mobile app is still a great resource to manage your RV and access a wealth of how-to content and other resources. Additionally, have you heard of this link They offer an app for automatic document scanning and OCR that could be useful for all kinds of things, including managing your RV paperwork. So if you haven't already, be sure to download the Heartland Mobile App on the Apple Store or Google Play, and check out that link for another handy app to have on your phone. Happy camping.

Last edited by a moderator:

centerline

Hello there! I stumbled upon this old forum post and just wanted to say that if you're a Heartland RV owner, the MyHeartlandRV mobile app is still a great resource to manage your RV and access a wealth of how-to content and other resources.
are you familier with the app?... after downloading it, do i need to set up an account there, or do i use the same one that I set up for this heartland forum? thanks

centerline

you enter info on your rv helps with parts repairs etc
yes, but I dont know if it has any connection to this site, using our same username and password, or if it requires a complete new registration.... I dont want to set it up with a different username and password if the one im using here will allow me to access it... thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Your forum username and password only works here on the forum.
You could register in the app using the same credentials that you use here on the forum.

Peace
Dave

I am assuming that my email address becomes my user name since when I registered it didn't give me an option to choose one. I tried to log in but it is rejected.

centerline

I am assuming that my email address becomes my user name since when I registered it didn't give me an option to choose one. I tried to log in but it is rejected.
mine does the same... it says the username and password doesnt match... but im not wrong in what im typing in.. which was the reason for my earlier questions...

Hello Jerry, I am not sure which app you are referring to. MyHeartlandRV app was just released and there is no trip routing portion on the app at this time. I believe that is associated with TOGO RV and Roadtrippers. Our app is VIN# specific and can provide vital information to you about your RV.
Where can I find me vin on my mallard 2022?