New Jersey Winter Edition

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Here is the final newsletter for 2010 from the New Jersey Chapter and what a year this has been for us! Thank you to all our new friends and to everyone who has crossed our path during the year as we loved meeting all of you. John and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and stay safe until we meet again. Enjoy!

Attachments

• HLOC Winter 2010 Newsletter (TOC).pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Please Jon, you can keep all my snow this year. I'm not planning on using it anyway! Thanks pal.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
But If John works a LOT of OT he could have a new truck toooooo!!!!! hint hint Oh and cookie says its coming our way!!

John knows he can have a new truck anytime he wants but he wants to wait. We've only got 70,000 on this one and it's just breaking in!

PS: Cookie was right but wrong. It did come our way but we don't have to shovel rain!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I really enjoyed the newsletter Deb. You are very talented.

PS-We are sitting in MI watching it snow-so Jon did'nt send all of it to you yet!

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hi Deb,I enjoyed reading reading your N.J. newsletter and will try to make a summer rally there.Also a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all from the Michigan chapter TRAVELER07:)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hi Deb,I enjoyed reading reading your N.J. newsletter and will try to make a summer rally there.Also a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all from the Michigan chapter TRAVELER07:)

It would be great to see ya! John and I are thinking about covering some of the western territory of the Eastern Region in 2012. Don't think you'll see us out there before then but you never know. We would like to attend a race at Michigan as well so the odds are in your favor that we'll be heading that way.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your families!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Very nice job on your newsletter, Deb. I always enjoy reading them.

Thanks Dave. I am glad you like reading them as much as I do putting them together for ya! Afterall, you need to know the schedule out here. We need a rally scorecard for sure!
Merry Christmas to you and Nona. We'll see ya in the spring!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I really enjoyed the newsletter Deb. You are very talented.]

Thanks Larry your the best!

[PS-We are sitting in MI watching it snow-so Jon did'nt send all of it to you yet!

Merry Christmas and thanks for keeping my portion of snow to yourselves. You are so thoughtful!

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
It would be great to see ya! John and I are thinking about covering some of the western territory of the Eastern Region in 2012. Don't think you'll see us out there before then but you never know. We would like to attend a race at Michigan as well so the odds are in your favor that we'll be heading that way.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your families!
Deb,Hope to see you and John here in Michigan If you are comming to Mich drop me a P.M.and will try to help you with the things to see and do and diff C.G. around Michigan TRAVELER07