New OshKosh

Jc55

Hi,
I currently have an OshKosh on order (t-minus 4-5 weeks and counting!!) But I had a question for any current owners or the factory. I ordered with the dishwasher and it seems there is "wasted" space right beside the sink and above the right hand corner of the dishwasher. Has any one created a drawer there and is there a way to get matching drawer front from the factory? Just wondering if there is a way to make that space into a drawer. It would have been the top part of a cabinet anyway.

Thanks in advance!

Jc55

I just took delivery of my Oshkosh on Monday! Overall pleased, there were a few minor issues, but nothing major. I'm in love with it!
As I ordered mine in January, it seems Heartland has made a few tweaks since the Tampa show, some of them are a bit disappointing:
  1. New fridge! No more side by side, I've attached pic. no water dispenser
  2. No DVD player!! - this one mystifies me as there is now no FM/AM radio nor DVD player standard. My dealer went and bought one for me since I ordered based on their show model. I'm really not understanding the logic behind that at this price point.
  3. On the Oshkosh, I already knew I wouldn't get the storage drawer in the stairs, but they have removed the "cubby" that was on the first stair now.
  4. On the Oshkosh, the storage in the bottom entry way cabinet has been replaced by fuse box
  5. On the Oshkosh, the storage under the bedroom fireplace has been paneled off.

P1080841.jpg

ksucats

Congratulations on the new coach. Change seems to be a constant with the factory. That said we have no radio (supposed to use blue-tooth and our phones - guess they didn't think about those of us who use our phones as phones) but I've never heard about no DVD player. That just doesn't make sense since there is the TV and many of us like our movies. You have a great dealer for them to go out and get you one for your unit.

HOOKERUP

I have a Osh Kosh . Like what was said they change designs like we change socks, sometimes good sometimes bad. We removed sink covers for traveling (95 south is horrible). Love the floor plan especially bedroom. Like anything new it will have minor ( HOPE ) things that will go wrong. Did it come with a sound bar. If it did the DVD was more than likely boosted by someone.