New owner 2011 Elkridge 27RLSS

RamblinFever

My wife Kathy and I recently purchased a 2011 Elkridge 5th wheel. We've been RV'ing since 1979 and this is our 3rd 5th wheel out of six we've owned. Kathy and I have been retired for ten years and try to get out as we can. We were out on a month long trip to the "four corners" and decided our 26' travel trailer was not adequate any more. We sold our 2014 Silverado 1500 crew cab and purchased a 2016 Silverado 2500 crew cab for towing a 5th wheel. At the same time we came across our Hearland and seemed a good match. Hopefully next week will be our first outing with the trailer and will go visit the Ft. Bragg area on the California coast. We are members of RPI and Good Sam and utilize what campgrounds work for our itinerary. I'm hoping to find an owners manual for our trailer to get more familiar with it.

danemayer

Hi RamblinFever,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Elkridge and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

You'll probably have questions and this is the place to get answers. You can browse the relevant areas of the forum, or use the search bar, or you can just post your question. Answers usually come pretty quickly.

We also have a number of owner-written user guides that you may find helpful. Here's a link. Another way to get there is by clicking on the TOOLS tab at top of page and selecting HUG - Heartland User Guides.

The Heartlandrvs.com website has current trailer manuals. But since I happen to have a copy of the 2011 manual, I've attached it.

Attachments

• trailer 2011_hl_owners_manual_3-18-2011sm.pdf
    7.6 MB · Views: 18

olcoon

You are going to find the manual a basic generic form that covers different types of rigs. We also have a 2011 27RLSS, and purchased it new, if you have any questions feel free to ask, either on here or by PM. Happy camping & hope you enjoy yours as much as we've enjoyed ours!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Welcome to the HL bunch. Some sage advise to you, look and see what brand of tires are on the coach and report back. If Towmax....run as fast as you can and replace them.