New owner, don't understand how to level with the electric stabilizers please help!

Somfas

Hey all, I just purchases a North Trail 24BHS. It has electric stabilizer jacks front and rear. I have it parked on a slightly sloping lot and no matter how many extra spacers I put on the lower side, it still will not level out. The two stabilizers just come down however far they need to to make contact and give a little push, The low side won't actually lift up. What am I doing wrong? TIA for any help.

danemayer

Hi Somfas,

Congratulations on the new North Trail and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

To level side-to-side, you need boards or other supports under the wheels on the low side. Once level side-to-side, you can raise or lower the nose for front-to-rear leveling. Stabilizers hold the trailer steady or stable; they're not about lifting.

Somfas

Hi Somfas,

Congratulations on the new North Trail and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

To level side-to-side, you need boards or other supports under the wheels on the low side. Once level side-to-side, you can raise or lower the nose for front-to-rear leveling. Stabilizers hold the trailer steady or stable; they're not about lifting.

Oh, ok, that makes sense. Thanks!!