New Owner!

NatFoot

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new owner. Bought my very first travel trailer this past week, with our first trip scheduled for this weekend.

Been having a blast buying what we need to fill this thing up with the necessities. Always been tent campers but with an infant, we decided to upgrade.

Cant wait for orientation and to pick this bad boy up---2018 Mallard M185

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on your new Mallard.
You will be sure to make good family memories.
Be sure to check out the Events tab above for a rally near you.
Also take a look at the Heartland Owners Club tab.

Peace
Dave

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Congratulations on the new TT ... Be sure to read up and ask a lot of question on this forum. If you're coming from a tent you will have a lot to learn.

NatFoot

Congratulations on the new TT ... Be sure to read up and ask a lot of question on this forum. If you're coming from a tent you will have a lot to learn.

Absolutely. I have family that have been doing this for awhile and have gotten all kinds of good advice....

But nothing can compare to trial and error. :)

Abear79

Congrats, hope yall enjoy it. Ask questions and use this forum like an encyclopedia. I still search and read and learn from everyone here.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum, congrats on your new rig, and get ready to create some great memories in the near future. Don't be a stranger to the forum and enjoy your new rig. Hope to meet you down the road.

jbeletti

Welcome and congrats NatFoot. Enjoy making great memories with your family in your Mallard! Hope to meet you down the road at a Heartland event :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk