New owners 2011 Bighorn 3670RL

capehank

My husband and I are trading our 2009 Big Country 3250TS for a 2011 Bighorn 3670RL. We will be retiring June 2016. We will be hitting the road Fall 2016 and returning home when the temperature is just right for us. We chose to trade for more inside kitchen storage and more kitchen counter space. We are very, very excited about the trade.

jimtoo

Hi capehank,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Bighorn55

We love our 09 3670, the floor plan fit us perfectly. We have been upgrading it instead of purchasing new. So far, ground control, GY tires, surge protector, some suspension work. Up next disk brakes. Enjoy your new purchase, hope to see you on the road!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We so enjoy our 2011 BH...one of the main selling features was the amount of inside storage & kitchen counter space :)
Don has done some upgrades such as 4 solar panels...so now we can "go off the grid" and enjoy even more places
SAFE TRAVELS & ENJOY!

kowAlski631

We love our 2013 3670RL also. The counter space was one of the reasons we chose it also. We lived in ours full-time for only 13 months, but we still enjoy traveling a few weeks or months each year. Word of advice - make sure your tires aren't Towmax!!

Congrats and safe travels!!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
My husband and I are trading our 2009 Big Country 3250TS for a 2011 Bighorn 3670RL. We will be retiring June 2016. We will be hitting the road Fall 2016 and returning home when the temperature is just right for us. We chose to trade for more inside kitchen storage and more kitchen counter space. We are very, very excited about the trade.
Congrats on the Bighorn!! The 3670 is a popular floorplan.

Enjoy and and safe travels.

- - - Updated - - -

We love our 09 3670, the floor plan fit us perfectly. We have been upgrading it instead of purchasing new. So far, ground control, GY tires, surge protector, some suspension work. Up next disk brakes. Enjoy your new purchase, hope to see you on the road!

Steve,
They are going to have a vender doing disc brake conversions at the NE Region rally in July.

Bighorn55

Congrats on the Bighorn!! The 3670 is a popular floorplan.

Enjoy and and safe travels.

- - - Updated - - -

Steve,
They are going to have a vender doing disc brake conversions at the NE Region rally in July.
I did see that, traveling to Florida before that may have it done locally

teasac69

My wife and I retired last year Sept 1st and have loved it. We have a 2014 BH 3875FB and have done quite a few upgrades. Sleep number bed, La-Z-Boy recliners, surge protection, all LED lighting, Trailair pin box, and a few others not worth mentioning. But nothing we have done was more pleasing to the eye and confidence than our Titan Disc Brakes. Love the way they handle this rig. Going to 17.5 tires next week and we should be ready for the open road.

Enjoy retirement and your fine coach. Hope to see you around at a rally sometime.

thanks

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

An excellent choice, IMHO!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
capehank,
Congratulations on you new Bighorn 3670RL! In my opinion it is one of the best models Heartland has ever made. We have had ours for 5 1/2 years and have never found another model we like better. Trace

capehank

Thank you for all the kind words. This past weekend we transferred our belongings from one unit to the other. The dealer is putting the finishing touches on the BH for us before we bring her home the first weekend in May. Our dealer Wratten RV Sales in Adams, NY has been great. They have worked with us every step of the way.

We are very excited about hitting the road this fall and seeing the Great United States!!!