New Owners of 2015 Heartland Oakmont

AGCampers

We recently purchased this unit from an estate, so unfortunately there was no one to do a walk through. We are having trouble locating the controls for the 2 rear slide units. We have a rocker switch to control the slider in the bedroom and it retracted fine. We have checked all cabinets and run along the walls and have been unable to find any controllers. Please help if you know the location of these controls.
Thank you
Adam

jaktwo

Hello. Congrats on your purchase. We have a 2016 Oakmont. Truly has been outstanding. It is probably one switch for all slides. Keep holding it, the other two should start moving. Least resistance first. So bedroom will move out first, and in first. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGCampers

Hello. Congrats on your purchase. We have a 2016 Oakmont. Truly has been outstanding. It is probably one switch for all slides. Keep holding it, the other two should start moving. Least resistance first. So bedroom will move out first, and in first. Hope this helps!

Jaktwo
Thank you for your response. That worked perfectly.
Adam

jaktwo

Yeah. NP. Glad to help. Don’t know your RV history / knowledge,but if I were you I would buy a set of tires if those are the original. The tires that came in these were junk to begin with. So I certainly wouldn’t trust them at the 5 or 6 year mark. Another tid bit of info that we didn’t know until a year into owning ours, there are plugs on each side under the bed. Enjoy!